Are my account details saved securely?
Your account details are safe with us.
We may be required however, to use your personal information when your first order is processed. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search and browse for items?
- How do I use your Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- How do I register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I return a purchase?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What is My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- How do I submit a query or issue about my order?
- Terms & Conditions