The HyperX Pulsefire Core delivers the essentials for gamers looking for a solid, comfortable, wired RGB gaming mouse. The Pixart 3327 optical sensor gives players precise, smooth tracking with no hardware acceleration, and has native DPI settings of up to 6200 DPI. The ergonomically designed Pulsefire Core has textured side grips for a comfortable, non-slip grip and its symmetrical shape is suitable for both palm and claw grips. It features high-quality switches with crisp tactile feedback rated for up to 20 million clicks. Customise lighting, DPI settings and macros for 7 programmable buttons with HyperX NGenuity software and set your mouse up just the way you want it. The large skates on Pulsefire Core help deliver accurate aiming by giving you a smooth, controlled glide as you move the mouse.
- Pixart 3327 optical sensor with native DPI of up to 6,200
- Comfortable symmetric design
- Seven programmable buttons
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software
- Large mouse skates for smooth, controlled gliding
|Number of Buttons||7