For hearing protection at work and home, these 3M E-A-R Classic earplugs are designed with slow recovery foam, engineered to protect against noise. The comfortable cylindrical shape with a textured surface provides an effective seal with greater friction to prevent slippage, even with jaw movement. The soft energy absorbing foam offers a low equilibrium pressure, expanding to the shape of the wearer's ear canal providing a comfortable easy fit and an effective acoustic seal. The moisture resistant foam enables them to remain fitted, even in warmer conditions as they are less likely to swell through moisture absorption. Providing noise reduction to 28 dB SNR and fully tested and approved against EN 352-2, the earplugs are compatible for use with the 3M E-A-RFit Dual-Ear Validation System.
- Energy absorbing, textured surface foam earplugs
- CE Certified to EN 352-8 and 28dB noise reduction levels
- Moisture resistant firm foam to prevent swelling
- Made from slow recovery foam for comfortable all day use
- Cylindrical design with textured surface fits most ear canals and stays in place
- Colour: Neon Yellow
- Pack of 250