The Brother 31mm black on yellow HSe-661E tape cassette has been designed specifically for the marking and identifying of cables, fibres and wires with an outside diameter of 6.3mm to 20mm. The non-adhesive tape is printed, the printed tube is opened up and passed over a cable, or terminating connector and heated with a heat gun, the tube shrinks down, gripping the cable tightly. No adhesive is needed, ensuring that even in warm environments the heat shrink tube will not unpeel from the cable. For use with Brother P-Touch labelmakers. Quick and easy to install. For crisp, sharp and easily readable labels. 1.5m length.
- Heat shrink tube for labelling wires and cables
- Shrinks when heated to allow easy cable identification
- Recommended for use with cables between 6.3mm to 20mm
- For use with Brother P-Touch labelmakers
- Width: 31mm
- Black text on yellow background
- Length: 1.5m