Since the time of Euclid, compasses have been used to accurately draw circles and arcs in the practice of geometry, and now this Helix Metal Compass provides a simple way to teach the basics of technical drawing, drafting and geometry in the classroom. Ideal for young students, it comes with a tapered metal point that's less likely to cause injury while still providing a stable pivot point for drawing circles. A screwing cam locks the provided pencil securely in place for accurate drafting. This pack includes 10 metal compasses.
- Drafting compass for education use
- Tapered metal point for safer use
- Screwing cam to lock pencil
- Sturdy metal legs
- Plastic grip for drawing circles and arcs
- Includes half-length pencil
- Pack of 10