A wall map of the UK showing the postcode area boundaries and the County And Unitary Authority Boundary information. This business planning map presents both the Postcode Area boundaries and the most up-to-date County and Unitary Authority boundary information for the whole of the UK. This map is updated and reprinted annually ensuring you receive the most current Area boundary information available.
- Laminated Map - Permanently bonded between two sheets of tough, flexible, crystal clear plastic map
- Clearly shown on a black-and-white base map with national parks highlighted in pale green
- Contains a more detailed inset (1 inch to 4 miles) of the postcode area within the Greater London M25 motorway
- Scale: 1:800 000 (12½ miles to 1 inch)
- Size: 830x1200mm
- Map base contains motorways, primary roads (plus ‘A’ roads in London) and features seven types of town/city “stamps” based on populations ranging from 2,000 to 1,000,000 plus inhabitants
- The Postcode Area boundaries and their corresponding letters are displayed in red with County and Unitary Authority boundaries shown in dark green
- Handy index detailing all 124 Postcode Areas (including the name of each area’s main postal town/city)
- Surface can be written on with any drywipe or wetwipe pens
- Provides detailed definitions of the different levels of Postcode detail (Area, District and Sector) and how they are structured.
- This product is rated Zero-VAT
|Product Type||Wall Map
|Size||830 x 1200mm