This product is NON-returnable
- CE Certified
- Immediate results within 10-15 minutes
- Significant time and cost savings over lab methods
- Easy to use and read
- No specialist equipment needed
- Cassette test using a blood sample
- Intended for Health Professional Use
The Panodyne COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Lateral Flow Test Kit (nasopharyngeal swab/oropharyngeal swab) CE certification, is intended for Health Professional Use to help identify whether, for example, patients and those in social care settings (at the time of testing) have COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – even if no obvious symptoms are present.
Quick results in just 10-15 minutes with up to 97.04% accuracy
The point of care test uses a nasopharyngeal swab/oropharyngeal swab sample to detect the presence of the antigen produced by the body's immune system, and a positive or negative result is visible within 10-15 minutes of testing, with an accuracy of up to 97.04%.
What is included in the test kit?
Each individual test kit includes 1x test cassette, 1x sterile swab, 1x sample extraction tube, 1x dropper tip, 1x package insert, plus full usage instructions, which are all located inside a sealed test kit wallet.
Should be administered by medically trained personnel
Whilst the test kit works very quickly, requires no specialist equipment, is easy to use, and test results are easy to read, the manufacturers recommend that the kit should be administered by medically trained personnel. Also please note that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you must follow Government guidelines in terms of isolating and testing.
Easy to read results
The results will inform you of the following, although please be aware that if the C line does not appear, the test is invalid. There is 1 negative and 1 positive result:
- Negative Result: If only the quality control line (C) appears and the detection line (T) is not visible, then no novel coronavirus antigen has been detected and the result is negative.
- Positive Result: C and T - if the quality control line (C) and the detection line (T) appears, then the novel coronavirus antigen has been detected and the result is positive. You currently have COVID-19.
Please always consult the latest government guidelines and medical advice. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
|Product Type||Antigen Test