The VS221HD2VGA VGA & HDMI Auto Switch lets you connect two distinct A/V sources -- one VGA and one HDMI to the same VGA monitor or projector, and automatically or manually switch between which video source is displayed. This multi-input switch supports video resolution up to 1920x1200 (1080p) and includes mounting hardware for a tidy, professional installation. The A/V switch features built-in HDMI conversion, enabling you to connect an HDMI as well as a VGA video source to the same VGA display, without the use of additional adapters or scalers. The switch also supports EDID pass-through, EDID copy, and EDID emulation to ensure your HDMI and VGA native resolutions will be maintained between both source connections. The VS221VGA2HD ensures hassle-free operation with support for priority port selection, enabling you to choose which port should be selected first by sequence. Once the device connected to your specific port is activated, the switch will then automatically select that port. This A/V switch has been designed with the boardroom and classroom in mind. The VS221HD2VGA features VGA and HDMI inputs to support a wide range of devices, and the built-in converter makes it easy to connect to a display without the use of additional adapters. Plus, priority switching encourages on-the-fly collaboration among students or co-workers, by making it easy to share your projector between multiple source devices. Please note: Digitally encrypted content from the HDMI video source will not be displayed on the VGA display. If you are looking for a similar device with HDMI output, please see our VS221VGA2HD.
- Accommodates both VGA and HDMI input devices in a single switch with VGA output, saving hassle and expense by reducing the need for adaptors
- Effortless control with priority port selection
- Ideal for classroom and boardroom display applications, allowing presenters to connect a wide range of devices
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Supports EDID pass-through, EDID Copy and EDID Emulation
- Mounting Hardware Included