How can I manage my account information?
I have forgotten my password – what do I do?
If you have forgotten your password, go to the Password Reminder page to have it reset. You will need to enter the email address you used to initially register as a customer. An email will then be sent to that address to confirm the request to change your password.
If you are unable to remember your email address you used to register, please call our Customer Service Team on 0800 652 6060. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm. If you’d prefer, you can also contact us online at any time.
How can I edit my account information?
It’s easy to edit account information. Firstly, login to My Account where all of your information is stored then click on the "Manage My Account" button. From this page you will be able to edit the following account information:
- Login Details – you can manage your login and billing account name, email and passwords.
- Company Information – you can manage key business information and details.
- Communication Preferences – you can set and manage your communication preferences.
- Manage Credit Card Details – editable if you have saved your card details previously.
- Manage Address Book – you can manage multiple delivery addresses.
How do I sign up to receive special email promotions?
If you’re an existing customer, you will need to login to My Account and click on the ‘Manage My Account’ button to edit your communication preferences.
If you would like to receive special promotions, just check the box next to "Subscribe me to UK Office Direct emails" and click on the "Update" button to save your new preferences.
Can I view previous purchases?
Yes. Simply log into your My Account where your previous purchases will be listed.