Can I make payments securely online?
We guarantee that credit card transactions processed through our site are secure.
All payments are transmitted automatically by RBS Worldpay.
In the very unlikely event that a transaction on our site results in an unauthorised use of your credit card you should follow the reporting procedures recommended by your credit card company and contact us immediately on 0800 652 6060.
Most credit card companies cover all charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card. Some limit your liability to £50.00. If your credit card company holds you liable for unauthorized charges for credit card purchases made on our secure server, we will reimburse you for the liability you incur from the credit card company, up to a maximum amount of £50.00.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search and browse for items?
- How do I use your Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- How do I register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I return a purchase?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What is My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- How do I submit a query or issue about my order?
- Terms & Conditions